5 leftover Thanksgiving turkey recipes
Unsure what to do with all of your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Here are some creative ideas on how to put it to good use that will be a hit with friends and family. You can easily find these recipes and more online. Hope you enjoy!
1. Turkey noodle soup - Instead of chicken, you can use leftover turkey meat and make it into a delicious soup with carrots, celery, noodles, and butternut squash.
2. Turkey Pot Pie - Again substitute chicken with turkey, and and you can create an easy, delicious meal with carrots, peas, and pearl onions.
3. Cranberry Turkey Salad Sandwich - This sandwich can be served on croissant, pita bread, or foccacia. The dried cranberries add a nice sweetness to this meal, and if you want you can add chopped walnuts for a nice crunch.
4. Turkey stuffed peppers - This is a great option if you have lots of leftover turkey and stuffing. Simply cut off the top of four bell peppers, scoop them out, and fill with a mixture of turkey, stuffing and an egg. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes and you have a delicious meal.
5. Turkey Club Roll-up - Make this simple wrap for lunch with sliced turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon, red onion, and mayo. You can also spread a thin layer of leftover cranberry sauce on the bread for a nice blend of flavors.